As a public figure with a notable background in media, I am in high demand. Looking for someone to develop strategic marketing plans for social media management, copywriting, and to spread my message to a growing market. Overall, someone who is able to anticipate needs, take initiative, strategize growth, and carry out that vision. For details about my work go to my website.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of Strategic Marketing Plan
- Development and Direction Over
- Weekly Blog Posts
- Monthly newsletter creation and editing (MailChimp)
- Sales Copy & Funnel
- Social Media Creation & Management
- Proofreading and copy editing
- Database management and list building
- Online promotion to support book sales, private coaching, and courses
- Identification of areas where we can improve book sales and courses by providing & implementing creative solutions
Qualifications and Background:
- 5+ years prior experience as a marketing manager
- +55 WPM Typing skills and excellent command of the English language
- Experience with WordPress and Social Media platforms (Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Strong computer skills (Google Docs, Word, Gmail files., Excel, etc.
- Experience launching online info products
- Ability to work independently and with people
- Reliable, punctual, flexible, highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and efficient multi-tasker!
It would be great, but not required if you are experienced in :
- Landing pages with Optimize Press or click funnel
- Active interest in personal growth, holistic health, and/or human potential
Our mission is to Awaken ourselves and others to enjoy and embodied the experience of the individual yet indivisible nature of their soul. Philosophically ethical, intentional, creative, and playful. Extremely progressive cultural values, regarding politics, economics, the environment, religion We are partnered with many world-class spiritual leaders and sex educators.
This is your opportunity to:
Play a key role in growing a profound company and being a part of a movement towards sexual liberation. Work with cutting-edge thought leaders, artists, activists, and visionaries. Learn about art, writing, theater, tantra, coaching, polyamory, kink from a world expert. Work in a transparent honest workspace, from home and/or in a positive environment in coastal San Diego.
- Part-time in San Diego and/or virtually from your home
- Approx. 15 hours per week, ongoing, Long Term.
***Please email me at email@example.com with the email subject “Marketing Manager” to apply.